Ask us what’s next.

NextEnergy is accelerating technologies that transform how we use energy to live & move.

The built environment accounts for nearly 70% of our energy consumption worldwide. The remaining 30% of our energy usage comes from transportation and mobility.

NextEnergy is dedicated to accelerating advanced energy and transportation technologies to advance user experiences, provide equitable mobility, improve safety, and preserve natural resources.