The Michigan UP EV Readiness Workshop sponsored by the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE), is a half-day virtual convening designed to connect municipalities and business leaders in the Upper Peninsula to discuss what is needed to make Michigan “EV Infrastructure Ready”.
As a premier event covering infrastructure electrification in the UP, the Michigan UP EV Readiness Workshop will address the issues that matter to businesses, economic development agencies, communities, municipal leaders and utilities contemplating an EV charging project:
- EV Charging Technologies Overview
- State of Michigan EV Charging Study
- EV Charging Station Deployments – What to Know Before You Break Ground
- How UP Utilities are Getting EV Ready
- EGLE EV Charging Station Incentives and how to apply